Google ADS search machine

adsense search machine




adsense search machine

Welcome to my official site

Welcome to my official site

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Scarface Biography (the greatest and the darkest moments of my school career)

Photobucket

The Nightmares in St John Academy.

I started my schooling back on 1998 at ville st john academy.

I was a lazy person during those days, not making an assignment or courseworks. All i do is piss off teachers. I was not aware of what am i doing. I was able to argue with teachers sometimes. Colliding with them. Those are my horrible moments at the st john academy.

I actually regret those moments honestly it is regretful. I dissapointed my father and my mom. So i dropped out and moved in another school.

That is the place where i met ashley. My pre school mate. And my classmate at st anthony. McCarlo and Tyn, they dont’ know me but they knew me as a rebel and afunny guy, when i was at st john i used to be a sort of a comediane.in able to cheer my classmates up. They knew me as a green joker.

Because some of my jokes are releted to green things.

I felt regretnress, i killed my personality when i collide with my teacher. I apologized to my her and so does to my classmates. Then the next day, i dropped out and moved in another school. In st cyr academy. Another elusive private school in paranaque.

I believe there are ghosts around the campus because before it is a garrison of a japanese imperial army during world war II and a japanese cemetery.

My days in St Cyr Academy

I found my home at st cyr academy along side in dr santos avenue.
I struggled again but in the next days. I finally found my rythm in academics. Ms pantoja thought me of some basics. I passed it. And she said “you are such a good man why did they despised you shame on them” and my father discovered my mental ability.

June 1998 I entered the 1st day of class in my first classroom. 1 Zinnia under Ms Cabunoc, a strict and a talented mentor. I learned a lot from her. I might be a slow learner but i keep on learning to it as long as i have too, english, math science sibika and mape before now it is PE. Math was my pain. Til now, it is still my pain. But when you start learning from it will never be a pain, I struggled with strangers around me. I was tripped by my co bus borders. , there are seniorities I really hate the way they treated me that time. So i decided to commute. In grades 2 3 and 4. I found my self stupid, its like everyone hates me, they tease at me but i stul survived. I proved them “ you can tease at me now but you cannot take away my talent”

I showed to them that i got talent “ I got the highest score in Sibika” 81 over 90 they were humiliated and they applaude at me it was my turning point to be recognized in st cyr.


http://pistonian008.blogspot.com/2008/04/ramon-pascual-institute-batch-2008-i.html


2002 is the best year of my elementary career. I was drafted by st cyr varsity team. I was honored of certificate of merit, yeah i was at the bench all the time, this fuckin asshole john eric arabia laughed at me, so in the next year i joined the tryout and showed to him that i can own his ass on the floor. And shoot hoops. Hustle all the time and block shots. They recognized me as a shot blocker and a aggressive cager.

He got owned, . at that time I am playing with passion thats the name of the game for me.

In foundation day of 2002 I was honored along with pia as the king and queen of heart because i performed at a dance group. I can’t believe i did that. I just did it to make grade 5 win over grade 6 they started liking me.including the most beautiful lady in the higher batch. Wow that was a though year for me. I started doing all things in my way my passion.

That was my memorable moment in my elementary career. Ive ever had it before. Its so remarkable.

I received alot of merits during my elementary days. 4 poster making awards. And 1 from the varsity team.

Awful Years 02 06

In 02 i was about to enter my high school career on Ramon Pascual Institute when the nightmare became true, everyone teases at nem that i am crazty and overrated, i got nowhere to hide just like a lonely turtle who hides his head on its shell. I started covering my ears and ignoring them, i joined the try out. When this kj librarian named juico told me that i cannot be able to play for st cyr anymore because i am at the limit age of 14.

The painful years of my school life had just began. As she said to me, i cannot wear the jersey number 17 in the next PSAP campaign. I got pissed and i quit. And returned as a student just like sano izumi of hana kimi. I was drafted by doria because he sees my improvement at defense offense and in the free throw line. Only the librarian aka my sports coordinator rejects me off the roster. Because im old why that lopez of olivarez wasnt able to be protested, he was older than me

I just quit in her face. “I quit because i want to, no other reasons. I dont belong there. I was right there I am good enough and i got rejected so i was disrespected by that manner. So its a fact that i will not gonna play anymore for the school”

At least i received my honor a year ago that time. I call it a touch down year” that was my year “02”




High School the ups and downs

When i took my dayview at Ramon Pascual Institute, I said to my self im gonna make this as long as there are no shadows of evil around me. Until i saw my former stupid classmates who were popular at school in ways of bostful traits. And cute faces.

I was wrong until i saw joey boy and his gang. With tolibas, dantic. As usual that rumor again got expanded. In the whole 1st year group. That i am crazy and overrated. They crossed the line actually. It became a nightmare for me. So i fought back and seek what are they doing so. I spied at them and tell arcaya about there bad traits.

Non evenless. Thats 1st day i met my 2nd crush. Her name is reena gonzales. Honestly it was a regret. Araki and I knew her as a smart and a humble friend until the day she gets along with joey boy and his taugamma people. She’s changed. She became bostful and overrated. Not anymore that kinda woman i met. I started hating her. And ignoring her and then i focused studying again.

I felt dissapointed in my 1st year. I am trailing the mountain as I call it. I god compared an competed. They disrespected my personality, as i do for other persons. They crossed the line. They are a disrespectful people and so does araki.

araki is a bandwagoner he is sometimes approaching me personal attacks because he is with joey boy. Good for him but for me it is a burden. All people in my classroom are teasing at me, is like a turtle hiding inside the shell.

Tikoh Oblianda is the witness of my ups and downs. I also received a merit of 3rd place at poster making contest in RPI, I never tried out for varsity because I dont like, I dont wanted to be disrespected again.” I dont want a social humiliation just like what ms juico did to me 2 years ago so i turned to a student mode.

For those who pissed at me i apologized to them but there are corrupt and stone hearted people whose gonna keep on mocking at somebody, good thing mr arcaya is there right at me, he calms me down, i felt my self surrounded by angry hostiles. A mob of bully people.

My greatest moment in 1st year is when i won a title with the eagles over the joy warriors. Of mr santos, mr santos have no idea about my nightmares thats why i always catch his rude approach at me, he is a good man a strict teacher but sometimes i got pissed at him because he is a bostful teacher. A taogamma phi member.


Th List of those who disrespected me since grade 6

Librarian ms Juico
John Eric Arabia
John Juhlnie Austria
Joey Boy Llana
Jhorell Lumapas
Christopher Isayas
Mark Kevin Meude
Micheal Macalalad
Enteng Rosario
Mark Renz Dantic
Ruben Sumalinog
Derrick Delos Santos
Christine ann Senillo
Aleta and my traitor friend Miko Ventigan

Those guys you know, they just recieved a karma from me, some of them got rejected out of the school some got kicked out. Because of involving of frat and gang wars. And bringing ciggarettes at school some got dropped out due on personal ways, he was haunted by a policeman with an m16 rifle due on demoralizing the policeman’s son. He went at tondo to hide. Some got pregnant i cursed some of them. They deserved that.

Those maniacs are gone but they will remain as my sworn enemies.

If i were Scarface Tony Montana I will order my men to salvage them, and give money for funeral serviec lol.

When i remember those days i feel like im ready to kill somebody even in the game, if i the player is a maniac I will show him how maniac i am in the game of basketball, they call me sheed, i am a dirty defender, and a bad boy, in ways of nasty shotblocks, thats why i like detroit pistons, i see myself right there. Unmerciful defensive plays.

Imy 2nd year with RPI

Finally I found myself again after the painful2 year sof my school career. I have my best yaer with the neptune sharks, i have my friends there, at that time miko is not yet betraying me, he was my friend along with allen, those guys are my friends gregorio, teruel and tadlas, i thought i can breath a peace air until austra sumalingo meude rosario and their gangs keeps messing around me honestly i was pissed at them they are not true im not stupid abner is also in the list. He uses his friends for safety not as true once.

I led neptune for its title run for 4-2 behind mercury during the intramurals season fo RPI. With the supporting casts allen, rubben austria cruz and me in the middle.

We beat the team that favored to beat II mercury, it is the II venus, i am proud that we beat them, because they were the guys who i am pissed off, my former classmates. Thers the intrams i dont mind what other people tell but watch my game.

I play with heart, passion and pride, like KG of the Boston Celtics. But what is the purpose a teamplay if we will not play as a team, most of my teammates are selfish ballhugs, no unselfish plays only me and allen are doing those unselfish plays we were a all star casts but we didnt do those unselfish plays.

Thats why we lost vs mercury there are no help from behind.

2nd year was my best year i have higher grades in all subjects and in science i receieved 97% due of my clay art. I told her i am a man of my word I will do it i remember the teacher named ms batiles, she is a fine teacher a sassy teacher my english teacher she tought me english well. Ahh i will never forget her. She is one of my finest teachers of all time. Totally she is beautiful, i miss her. And so does my computer mentor mr arnel callado a headcoach of the RPI team now. He is a cool man, but having jokes with us. Cool teacher you’ll gonna laugh at him.

2nd years was the only year i breathe again fresh airs without scumbags around me, these scumbags they were kicked out, also the onlyyear i score 26 points all from the paint in 1 game vs II saturn.

2nd year was the year miko ventigan betrayed me for his taugamma friends, he is changed, he uses his friends for fun. Not for a true one.

I left for London I sind my best wishes to my friend Haniah and her sister and my friend ralph.

I spent 2 years in london in looe. I have my best year there i have a girl there named natalie she kissed me at the lips, because she likes me, she is a sexy lady i also became varsity there for a year.

When i came back i studied at DEPED and passed now Im in Colegio de san juan de letran, studying IT course, so thats all, im glad im having time in my studies unlike before locked up in the room, i never gave up i keep fighting for survival, thats why I was born.

To succeed not to be humiliated an betrayed.

this is my page. about what ive been through during my high school years.

No comments:

Visitors of My Command Post