Google ADS search machine

adsense search machine




adsense search machine

Welcome to my official site

Welcome to my official site

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

simbang gabi a tradition to remember..

Photobucket

an achivement that ive done so far this year
since december 16th.

last year i haven't completed the misa de gallo
which consists of 10 evening masses which is
a traditional way of the hispanic filipinos celebrate
their christmas.

it was a devastating failure of my whole christmas experience
not completing the misa de gallo.

as a christian i embrace this kind of tradition
because you can see the stunnishing choirs competing
with each other.

i love the commotions outside, the priest's homily ceremonies
and nevertheless the sacrifice. i walk from my house up to church
for just a distant of 9 kilometers i think.

i love the music. the christmas songs. i think of my childhood days
when i here gunter kallman choir singin. around me. its really a christmas season
for me. they are the sign of the christmas eve.

thank god ive made my own words.

as ive said before i am a man of my word. i did it. i finished my 10 day mass
alongside with my aunty and my beloved mom.

merry christmas everyone.

and have a pleasant happy new year.

No comments:

Visitors of My Command Post