Google ADS search machine

adsense search machine




adsense search machine

Welcome to my official site

Welcome to my official site

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Arenas is out for the whole season

Photobucket

http://www.washingtonwizardsblog.com/2008/04/30/arenas-out-for-the-year/

due to his injuries, he'll be out and will take a rest for his knee injury, he should according to his blog:

It’s just disappointing. We won by 36 in Game 3 and I didn’t get to see much of that. I only got 10 minutes, but I thought my 10 minutes were worth it. We were up 11 and I had a few assists and I got to get some of the other guys going.

Everybody knows you as “this” and when you come back and you’re not “this” yet, it’s going to be talked about. I just want to be there for my team. I just want to play. Players on my team have been sacrificing their bodies this whole time I’ve been out, if I’m healthy enough to give it a go, I have to go out and sacrifice myself too.

If I was able to play 40-something minutes and be back to my old self, there would be no question about what I can do out there. But right now I’m limited. So I’m trying to go out there and try to help the other guys get going.

he needs a rest so he can pull his strength back again and start shooting.

No comments:

Visitors of My Command Post