Google ADS search machine

adsense search machine




adsense search machine

Welcome to my official site

Welcome to my official site

Friday, April 25, 2008

Mostly Hated Rumors about my teams

Read this!!! all of my hated Predictions against my team are here and i will talk about it!!!! http://www.friendster.com/bulletin.php?bid=49641597&uid=11350546

De javu Match Ups

Celtics VS Pistons 2008 (DE JA VU
Pistons were cursed to lose this year)

Spurs VS Suns 2005 2006 2007 2008
(MOSTLY HATED) as in WALANG KWENTANG
LABAN KARNE SUNS sa SPURS TALUNAN
TALAGA!!!!!

Mavs VS GSW 2007(dissapointing game)

Pistons VS Cavaliers 2007 TSAMBA NI
GIBSON!!!!

Pistons VS 76ers 2008(Kinakatakutan
kong De Javu 1st round eliminated GOD
DAMMIT)!!!!

Magic VS Pistons Great game but i have
a bad feeling magic will take revenge.
hopefully not BUYAG!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Hated Coaches

Rick Carlisle ( Indiana almost made it
in playoffs but they didnt made some
adjustments) Build up O'neal

FLIP SAUNDERS (not a finals coach
OVERRATED when he lead 2-0 over the
CAVS GOD DAMMIT!!!!!)

Mike D Antoni (Unable to adopt Defense
for Phoenix thats why SUns considered
as Spurs' bonus team)

Doc Rivers (Overrated Coach)

All I SAID INCLUDING MATCH UPS

BUYAG!!!! BUYAG!!!!! BUYAG!!!!!!!

DE MATATALO DETROIT!!!!

BUYAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont want my team to lose this time, because when they lose its the end of the dynasty, and flip will be fired thats a blessing if Flip Saunders was fired.

I would get Isiah thomas or some other coaches to lead detroit back on top

lots of De Javus and wrong things about detroit

all i would say is BUYAG!!!!!!!

No comments:

Visitors of My Command Post