Google ADS search machine

adsense search machine




adsense search machine

Welcome to my official site

Welcome to my official site

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Flip Saunders Not To Return As Pistons’ Coach

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - Detroit Pistons President of Basketball Operations Joe Dumars announced today that Flip Saunders will not return next season as the team’s head coach.
“Decisions like this are difficult to make, especially with the success we have had throughout the last three regular-seasons,” Dumars said. “However, at this time, I feel it is necessary to make a change. I thank Flip for his hard work and dedication, but it is time for a new voice to lead our team.”

Saunders, who was named head coach on July 21, 2005, tallied a regular-season record of 176-70 in three seasons with the Pistons. In three trips to the NBA Playoffs under Saunders the Pistons were 30-21, losing in the Eastern Conference Finals each year.

No comments:

Visitors of My Command Post