Google ADS search machine

adsense search machine




adsense search machine

Welcome to my official site

Welcome to my official site

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Reason why everyone likes Ashiya Mizuki - her ultimate page

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

you got to Because:

"When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness."

RipCity_Pistons of the Command Post


"I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a sun-warmed, flower-bordered path."

Roscoe_36 of the Command Post


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




"In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life."

Piston Gun of The Command Post


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"She walks in Beauty, like the night
Of cloudness climes and starry skies,
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes..."

Bigshot_Pistons of the command post

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




"My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."

Sheedism_IV of the command post

No comments:

Visitors of My Command Post