Google ADS search machine

adsense search machine




adsense search machine

Welcome to my official site

Welcome to my official site

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This Field. Where it all began

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this where it all began

my three point shooting. my blocks. my steals. my fastbreaks and my passion of playing hoops with heart.

I grew up in this village.

every single day

I play hard.

I hustle all the time

I run all the time for every free spots

I run for fastbreaks and putbacks.

with those hardworks, it motivates me.

it motivates me all the time when i play with passion.

it gives me a reason to play for something noble.

and that is for someone that motivates me at the time.

every single point of my shot, belongs to it. i work for it. i deserve a reward from it
all the time, i watch NBA, i can imagine myself playing for the detroit pistons. a passion
of being a good defender and a good role player for a team like detroit.

They inspired me to hustle, I cheer for them and i do some of their plays
they are the titans. one of my inspiration, working hard will be rewarded.

Thats why i work hard.

I play the game of life.

For Survival

I survived every single games.

My days with St Cyr. as a bench player

My days with RPI in prudence as a 6th man center

and My Days with neptune as the team's captain.

I learned the benefits of a leader with chauncey's leadership on the court
i thought everyone of my teammates to be aware of upsets and do anything
they can to win it all. my teammates are my brothers. they deserve victory
with neptune, i had made so many records. in blocks i score for them

My classmates cheers for me. they are the reason why i play hard during the intramurals day of 2006
beating a team like II Venus is such a remarkable journey of my career.

I beat the most favored team to win the title over the II Mercury.

By beating them, i attacked the paint. we played like brothers recognizing each other.

By those times. i learned the benefits of teamwork, executions, unselfishness!! will win ballgames

i proved to them that i can play hard as much as i can, i can score the paint. and carry this team all the way
to the finals.

We lost but we played like a true champion.

with these records. i am very thankful to myself and to the place that i learned to play hoops.
my playground, i played like a machine those times.

I learned to shoot threes.

in that field.

I earned prizes from the contest.

In three point shootout

I won 2nd place behind the 4th year CAT officer who joined the game.
at least i received the prize.

im still greatful at it.

this village. very quiet but lots of twists going onto it.

no matter what are those. my game had been born to this village.
and i am very proud to play for this field.

I learned to play with heart and with passion and pride to this field

I earned rewards because of this field.

It is an honor to look back where it all began

No comments:

Visitors of My Command Post