Google ADS search machine

adsense search machine




adsense search machine

Welcome to my official site

Welcome to my official site

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Maki Chan's Latest Blog courtesy of Yorimo

Sample of her blog

Happy Halloween ☆

Today, I am the coach Takashi Yamasaki & # 19968; cord to
"ALWAYS follow-Sunset on Third Street"
Promotional activities of the & # 12356; masu!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The director or other places around the eight years it is not!
I will first go to war.

Newspaper, radio and television,
Schedule is hard, but
So many people look at them,
I really honored.

In fact, today 10/31
This blog is the last day.

Over the last months I look back it is really busy,
Most blogs are also a job, but
ITADAKEMASHITA fun, I do?

I have to do something in the form of
I conveyed a message to
IKETARA the performance.

We do appreciate the support!


Hmmm that was in october. Last Year? No shit lol its too passive at least
i see one of her projects i believe she is busy on her projects so far.

wish you more projects to come. you are doing well mizuki. would you mind if i call u mizuki lol !!! just playin maki chan. i like your blog.

more of her blogs here at

http://yorimo.yomiuri.co.jp/person/blog/horikita-maki/

No comments:

Visitors of My Command Post