Google ADS search machine

adsense search machine




adsense search machine

Welcome to my official site

Welcome to my official site

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Playback Time - Mr Bean's Holiday funny scene

Carson Clay Pictures presents

Carson Clay

in a Carson Clay production

of a Carson Clay film

PLAYBACK TIME



What is Life

An a Teardrop in the eye of infinity

Together we lived, we laughed, we loved.

and you left me

and Now I walk this wilderness alone

what use is the trial of a broken heart

without you I am nothing, noting, nothing,
nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing

NOTHING!

"During the Scene" (he is dead) (lets Do it) (OK Boss)

NOTHING!

Its Winter now, and the Seas of love lied deep within me
will spring never come, i thought by now i had never met another but

(hai) its not to me

you were once mine, i can relieve our time together, those precious memories
that ive learned to forget

the fires that ive love never doubts and now its nothing

Nothing but a sky blocked with ashes bursting to day like sliver

your smile like a curl blooming in the night sky

your omen's beauty goodness, your patience

how you humble my every word

you are now in the arms of another. WHO is this MAN?

is he how poise?

is he have grace?

is he a lover

or a fighter?

what powers does he have

your eyes dance like fireflies in the night when it comes to me

as your body softer as you shake his knee

i can't believe you are so selfish

you are consuming by vow

how does he casts over you?

you changed me the guy, why did you shut me out! thats for good

I struggled to survive

when i look back on the darkest moments of our history

i knew that powerful but now i must come

we will know each and we will share a laugh

it begins fleeing as rejoice, calls the stange of life it is a beauty
we can always depend on it is a beauty of friend ship

No comments:

Visitors of My Command Post