Google ADS search machine

adsense search machine




adsense search machine

Welcome to my official site

Welcome to my official site

Sunday, June 22, 2008

No Secret: Bill Davidson wanted Flip Out

Photobucket

Like many Pistons fans already know Joe Dumars runs the team but owner Bill Davidson pulls the strings. Keith Langlois talked to Davidson about his Hall of Fame induction and got a little insight into how he felt about the Pistons elimination by Boston.

"Absolutely," Pistons owner William Davidson told me Wednesday morning. "No question in my mind. And I encouraged Joe to sever the relationship with Flip Saunders."

He's also on board with the Curry hire.

"I love Michael Curry, Michael worked for us. He comes in at 6 in the morning. The nice thing is when he was a player here, he established a home. He's kept that home, so his identification with the area and the team is 100 percent. I have great, great confidence that Michael is going to do a tremendous job."

I'm a big fan of what Mr. D has done for this team and how he's made the team, that Palace and the way he runs the team a model for what's right in sports ownership. It's nice to know that he's being honored by the Hall and it seem as though he's quite pleased about it.

"When I got the reactions, I was even more pleased that I did get elected. It was just announced a day or two before, so all those players who I had close associations with all said how pleased they were and we had a few hugs. The timing of the announcement was very, very propitious for me."

Bill you have your people at your back and it is us man. we also wanted this team to make it back on glory once again by doing it step by step in making better decisions. unless if joe d can make better decision this time.

No comments:

Visitors of My Command Post