Google ADS search machine

adsense search machine




adsense search machine

Welcome to my official site

Welcome to my official site

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Jose Rizal my figures

Jose Rizal

regards to him.

his memory shall remain as our mirror in the future generation. , he is fluent in any languages, what a fantastic person, he does all of it for the sake of all filipinos who was under spanish slavery in a hundreds of years. he wants us to fight for our rights, he only wants to the spanish supreme that they should not give just a favor only for them, they should also give for filipinos in terms of equal rights.

he awakend all of filipinos and fights the spanish rudeness during the 9th century.

I love his abilities, a writer, an aptormologist, a novelist and a hero.

what a human.

No comments:

Visitors of My Command Post