Google ADS search machine

adsense search machine




adsense search machine

Welcome to my official site

Welcome to my official site

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Part 3 old Manila Photos













These photos are from the flickr.com, i found it and it caught my attention, very interesting to see, because these structures and kind of living is really peaceful unlike now, every body was harmed, before you can see all the secret marshalls walking unto the streets now all of them are gone, I believe Marcos is a great leader of our country. without him, our country is in the trash, but now he is gone our country is directed to the trash can. ill post some more, for a moment these are the comotions of the past. love these photos.

1 comment:

Leo Uy said...

Based on your pics, Manila really is a great place before.

Pride of the orient indeed.

But I'm still planning to go there by the time I graduate from High School. I'll plan to go to school there.

Visitors of My Command Post