Google ADS search machine

adsense search machine




adsense search machine

Welcome to my official site

Welcome to my official site

Monday, March 17, 2008

My Feedbacks Regarding the Knights

My Feedbacks regarding the Knights:

I like Alas' style of coaching, just like la salle, great defense wins championship, Letran is an elite team that served for NCAA for almost 60 years, they have there best alumnis whose now an all star in the PBA and a Hall of Famer. The Sky Walker Samboy Lim, and The Kid Kerby Raymundo, also inlcude Thriller, Willie Miller, whose the raining MVP of the PBA.

The Knights had only lost there Final 4 Spot back on 2002 when benilde crushed them led by salvacion, benilde was a strong team back then, but letran in other year, they bounced back and won 2 titles, with enrile and Bautista.

i love the chemistry, when andaya came for letran, they are the mighty team of NCAA back that year. now they still prove to us that they can win it but they played a great game vs San Beda, its not a lucky game, but a nice game.

No comments:

Visitors of My Command Post