Google ADS search machine

adsense search machine




adsense search machine

Welcome to my official site

Welcome to my official site

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Song Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson

Breakaway lyrics:

Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happyI would pray (I would pray)

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here

So I prayed
I could break away

[Chorus:]
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the skyAnd I'll make a wish Take a chance Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk Take a chance Make a change And breakaway

Wanna feel the warm breeze
Sleep under a palm tree
Feel the rush of the ocean

Get onboard a fast train
Travel on a jet plane, far away (I will)And breakaway

[Chorus]

Buildings with a hundred floors
Swinging around revolving doors
Maybe I don't know where they'll take me but
Gotta keep moving on, moving on
Fly away, breakaway

I'll spread my wings
And I'll learn how to fly
Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye
I gotta take a risk Take a chance Make a change And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun

But I won't forget the place I come fromI gotta take a riskTake a chanceMake a changeAnd breakaway, breakaway, breakaway

I Thought the song was really fantastic.

It shows the real life drama of a young kid who grew up complicated, the young girl prays as she works hard til she gets her dream came true on this song, i like the song it makes sense, the song telling us that theres another 2nd chance if we move on and start over again, that is really an impressive song. No doubt about it.

every words on these songs happens all the time in real life, but always recovered in second chance. gotta love this song.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B8MvNJgm2jI

No comments:

Visitors of My Command Post